Yerraguntla to Chittoor train Seat Availability & Fare
KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Yerraguntla station (YA) at and arrives Chittoor station (CTO) at taking a total of 4 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 246 kms. This train has 6 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Yerraguntla to Chittoor can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Yerraguntla to Chittoor is Rs 1255 in First AC (1A), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S).
Yerraguntla to Chittoor KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Yerraguntla station (YA) at and arrives Chittoor station (CTO) at . This train has 6 stoppages. Yerraguntla to Chittoor train fare is Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .