Rohtak Jn to Itarsi Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Rohtak Jn to Itarsi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rohtak Jn to Itarsi is Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2940 in First AC (1A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 250 in None (GN) and Rs 1185 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 295 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2195 in Second AC (2A), Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1530 in Third AC (3A).
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.