Pune Jn to Panipat Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Pune to Panipat Jn - CDG SKRANTI EXP (22685).
Pune to Panipat Jn CDG SKRANTI EXP (22685) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Panipat Jn station (PNP) at . This train has 8 stoppages. Pune to Panipat Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.430 in Second Seater, Rs.1505 in Chair Car, Rs.4505 in First AC, Rs.2645 in Second AC, Rs.700 in Sleeper and Rs.1840 in Third AC for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .