Pune Jn to Palakkad train Seat Availability & Fare
KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Palakkad station (PGT) at taking a total of 25 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1487 kms. This train has 27 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Pune to Palakkad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Palakkad is Rs 1580 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2285 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2000 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 760 in Sleeper (SL).
Pune to Palakkad KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Palakkad station (PGT) at . This train has 27 stoppages. Pune to Palakkad train fare is Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2390 in Second AC and Rs.620 in Sleeper for this train.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.