New Delhi to Soro train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Soro - Odisha Sampark Kranti Express (12820).
Delhi to Soro Odisha Sampark Kranti Express (12820) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Soro station (SORO) at . Delhi to Soro sampark-kranti fare is Rs.400 in None, Rs.1790 in Third AC, Rs.2570 in Second AC and Rs.685 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .