New Delhi to Cuddapah train Seat Availability & Fare
New Delhi Station Details
|12398||MAHABODHI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22418||MAHAMANA EXP||M - W - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|04053||ANVT UHP HSPL||- T - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12045||NDLS CDG SHTBDI||M T - T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1,2|
|22461||SHRI SHAKTI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||7|
Cuddapah Station Details
|17487||TIRUMALA EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|16352||NCJ CSMT EXP||M - - - F - -||2 min||3|
|17652||KCG CGL EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|11018||KIK LTT EXPRESS||- T - - - - -||2 min||3|
|16354||KACHEGUDA EXP||- - - - - - S||2 min||3|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Cuddapah - NZM TPTY SF EXP (12708).
Delhi to Cuddapah NZM TPTY SF EXP (12708) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at . Delhi to Cuddapah sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2130 in Third AC, Rs.820 in Sleeper, Rs.3080 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.