New Delhi to Banda Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Banda Jn - Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448).
Delhi to Banda Jn Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Banda Jn station (BNDA) at . Delhi to Banda Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.200 in None, Rs.975 in Third AC, Rs.1365 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .