Khammam to Bapatla train Seat Availability & Fare
ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16032) departs from Khammam station (KMT) at and arrives Bapatla station (BPP) at taking a total of 4 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 197 kms. This train has 6 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Khammam to Bapatla can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khammam to Bapatla is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 315 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1250 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Khammam to Bapatla ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16032) departs from Khammam station (KMT) at and arrives Bapatla station (BPP) at . This train has 6 stoppages. Khammam to Bapatla train fare is Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.