Cuddapah to Kanyakumari train Seat Availability & Fare
KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Cuddapah station (HX) at and arrives Kanyakumari station (CAPE) at taking a total of 23 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1115 kms. This train has 38 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Cuddapah to Kanyakumari can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Cuddapah to Kanyakumari is Rs 1385 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1790 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL).
Cuddapah to Kanyakumari KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Cuddapah station (HX) at and arrives Kanyakumari station (CAPE) at . This train has 38 stoppages. Cuddapah to Kanyakumari train fare is Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train.
Kanyakumari is a town in Tamil Nadu and is the southernmost tip of India. Its name is derived from the Kanya Kumari temple located there. It is the only place in India where three Oceans - Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meets. This spot is known as Triveni Sangam. Sunrise and sunsets are most spectacular here. The nearest airport to Kanyakumari is Trivandrum International airport (TRV) located at a distance of 75 Kms from the main district. It is well connected by road and railways. Kanyakumari has 1 railway station - Kanyakumari (CAPE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.