Belgaum to Panipat Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Belgaum Station Details
|17325||VISHWAMANAV EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|20654||BGM SBC EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12629||SAMPARK KRANTI||- - W - F - -||5 min||1|
|22685||CDG SKRANTI EXP||- - - T - - S||5 min||1|
|12780||GOA EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||10 min||1|
Panipat Jn Station Details
|04984||Panipat Rohtak Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|14553||HIMACHAL EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||3|
|14034||JAMMU MAIL||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|22402||UHP DEE AC SF||M - W - F - -||2 min||3|
|18110||ITR TATA EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Belgaum to Panipat Jn - CDG SKRANTI EXP (22685).
Belgaum to Panipat Jn CDG SKRANTI EXP (22685) departs from Belgaum station (BGM) at and arrives Panipat Jn station (PNP) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Belgaum to Panipat Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.495 in Second Seater, Rs.1730 in Chair Car, Rs.5200 in First AC, Rs.3045 in Second AC, Rs.810 in Sleeper and Rs.2105 in Third AC for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.