Belgaum to Chandigarh train Seat Availability & Fare
Belgaum Station Details
|17325||VISHWAMANAV EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|20654||BGM SBC EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12629||SAMPARK KRANTI||- - W - F - -||5 min||1|
|22685||CDG SKRANTI EXP||- - - T - - S||5 min||1|
|12780||GOA EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||10 min||1|
Chandigarh Station Details
|12688||CDG MDU SF EXP||M - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12218||KERLA S KRANTI||- - W - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|15012||CDG LJN EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12528||CDG RMR SF EXP||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|12241||CDG ASR EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Belgaum to Chandigarh - CDG SKRANTI EXP (22685).
Belgaum to Chandigarh CDG SKRANTI EXP (22685) departs from Belgaum station (BGM) at and arrives Chandigarh station (CDG) at . This train has 12 stoppages. Belgaum to Chandigarh sampark-kranti fare is Rs.515 in Second Seater, Rs.1785 in Chair Car, Rs.5375 in First AC, Rs.3150 in Second AC, Rs.835 in Sleeper and Rs.2170 in Third AC for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.