Bargarh Road to Ernakulam Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bargarh Road to Ernakulum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bargarh Road to Ernakulum is Rs 4880 in First AC (1A), Rs 1970 in Third AC (3A), Rs 740 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2390 in Third AC (3A), Rs 940 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Second Seater (2S).
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.