close
swap_horiz
close

Visakhapatnam to Balasore trains

22832
Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam Howrah SuperFast Express
DVD ()
Duvvada
10 hr 36 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 385
22878
Ernakulam Howrah Antyodaya Express
DVD ()
Duvvada
10 hr 58 min
BLS ()
Balasore
22818
Mysuru Howrah Weekly SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 18 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 385
12704
Falaknuma Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 01 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
22852
Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 00 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
22613
Sangrami Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 00 min
BLS ()
Balasore
CC
₹ 810
SL
₹ 380
22888
Yesvantpur Howrah HumSafar Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
09 hr 28 min
BLS ()
Balasore
15905
Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 50 min
BLS ()
Balasore
3A
₹ 965
SL
₹ 355
22604
Villupuram Kharagpur SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 50 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
22606
Villupuram Purulia SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 50 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
22826
Chennai Central Shalimar Weekly SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 50 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
12253
Anga Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
09 hr 52 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
18048
Vasco Da Gama Howrah Amaravati Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
09 hr 52 min
BLS ()
Balasore
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
22856
Tirupati Santragachi Superfast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
09 hr 52 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 385
12868
Puducherry Howrah (Aurobindo) Superfast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
09 hr 52 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 385
12664
Tiruchchirappalli Howrah SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 42 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
12666
Kanniyakumari Howrah SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 42 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
15629
Nagaon Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 42 min
BLS ()
Balasore
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
15929
Tambaram Dibrugarh Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 42 min
BLS ()
Balasore
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
12840
Chennai Central Howrah Mail
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 45 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
06010
Puducherry Santragachi Special Fare Special
DVD ()
Duvvada
10 hr 45 min
BLS ()
Balasore
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
82616
Puducherry Santragachi Suvidha Special
DVD ()
Duvvada
10 hr 45 min
BLS ()
Balasore
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12864
Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 15 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
22874
Visakhapatnam Digha Superfast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 45 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
12774
Secunderabad Shalimar AC SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 45 min
BLS ()
Balasore
22850
Secunderabad Shalimar Superfast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 45 min
BLS ()
Balasore
CC
₹ 810
SL
₹ 380
22854
Visakhapatnam Shalimar Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 45 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
12509
Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati (Kaziranga) Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 45 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
12513
Secunderabad Guwahati SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 45 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
12515
Thiruvananthapuram Silchar Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 45 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
22643
Ernakulam Patna SF Express (via Asansol)
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 45 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 385
07149
Secunderabad Kamakhya Special Fare Special
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
09 hr 56 min
BLS ()
Balasore
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22808
Chennai Central Santragachi AC SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
09 hr 59 min
BLS ()
Balasore
22842
Chennai Central Santragachi Antyodaya Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
09 hr 59 min
BLS ()
Balasore
12842
Coromandel Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
09 hr 52 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
12507
Aronai Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 37 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 385
12659
Gurudev SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 37 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 380
15227
Yesvantpur Muzaffarpur Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 37 min
BLS ()
Balasore
3A
₹ 965
SL
₹ 355
22501
KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 37 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 385
22641
Thiruvananthapuram Central Shalimar SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
10 hr 37 min
BLS ()
Balasore
SL
₹ 385
08519
Visakhapatnam Allahabad Kumbh Mela Special
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
11 hr 08 min
BLS ()
Balasore
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
18646
East Coast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
11 hr 44 min
BLS ()
Balasore
3A
₹ 955
SL
₹ 350
info

Visakhapatnam to Balasore train time table

Visakhapatnam Shalimar Express (22854) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Balasore station (BLS) at taking a total of 10 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 650 kms. Visakhapatnam Digha Superfast Express (22874) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Balasore station (BLS) at taking a total of 10 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 650 kms. Coromandel Express (12842) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Balasore station (BLS) at taking a total of 9 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 650 kms. Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Balasore station (BLS) at taking a total of 10 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 650 kms. East Coast Express (18646) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Balasore station (BLS) at taking a total of 11 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 650 kms.
info

Visakhapatnam to Balasore train Seat Availability

In Coromandel Express (12842), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL75/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864), seat availability status is RLWL40/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In East Coast Express (18646), seat availability status is RLWL82/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Balasore train Fare

Fare for trains from Visakhapatnam to Balasore is Rs 810 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2385 in First AC (1A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A), Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 185 in None (GN) and Rs 955 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal