Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Patna trains

Tue, October 16
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Akal Takht Express
12318


BSB


PNBE
04:35
- - W - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Gurumukhi SF Express
12326


BSB


PNBE
04:35
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Patna Express
19421


BSB


PNBE
05:50
- T - - - - -
--
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
--
--
Shramjeevi SF Express
12392


BSB


PNBE
04:25
M T W T F S S
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
--
--
Anand Vihar Terminal Danapur JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
13258


BSB


DNR
04:30
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Lucknow Danapur Exam Special (UnReserved)
03254


BSB


DNR
05:50
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Ernakulam Patna Express (via Nagpur)
16359


BSB


PNBE
04:55
- T - - - - -
--
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
--
--
Okha Guwahati Dwarka Express
15635


BSB


PNBE
04:15
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Gandhidham Kamakhya Express
15667


BSB


PNBE
04:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kashi Patna Jan Shatabdi Express
15125


BSB


PNBE
04:20
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Haridwar Malda Town Special Fare Special
03428


BSB


PNBE
04:25
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
New Delhi Malda Town Express
14004


BSB


PNBE
04:35
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Udhna Danapur Bi Weekly Express
19063


BSB


DNR
05:20
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Varanasi Sealdah (Upper India) Express
13134


BSB


PNBE
07:20
M T - T F S -
--
--
AVAILABLE 15
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 35
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
--
Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express
13120


BSB


PNBE
07:20
- - W - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Anand Vihar Terminal Malda Town Express
13430


BSB


PNBE
04:10
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Indore Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express (via Sultanpur)
19313


BSB


PNBE
05:15
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Indore Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express (via Faizabad)
19321


BSB


PNBE
05:15
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Upasana Express
12328


BSB


PNBE
04:15
- - - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kumbha Express
12370


BSB


PNBE
04:15
M T W - F S -
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
--
--
Varanasi Patna MEMU
63226


BSB


PNBE
10:15
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Secunderabad Danapur SF Express
12791


BSB


DNR
04:20
M T W T F S S
--
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 23 min ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 23 min ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 23 min ago
--
--
Chandigarh Patliputra SF Express
22356


BSB


PPTA
04:25
- T - - F - -
--
RLWL1/WL1
75%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL4/WL4
74%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL8/WL8
75%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
--
Farakka Express (via Sultanpur)
13414


BSB


PNBE
05:35
- T - T - - S
--
RLWL6/WL5
78%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL16/WL10
77%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL52/WL36
74%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
--
Farakka Express (via Faizabad)
13484


BSB


PNBE
05:35
M - W - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kota Patna Express (via Faizabad)
13238


BSB


PNBE
05:25
M - - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kota Patna Express (Via Sultanpur)
13240


BSB


PNBE
05:25
- T W T - - S
--
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
--
Udaipur City Patliputra Humsafar Express
19669


BSB


PPTA
04:35
- - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail
13006


BSB


PNBE
04:35
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL2
52%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL11/WL6
77%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL27/WL18
57%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL112/WL81
19%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
--
--
Vibhuti Express
12334


BSB


PNBE
04:27
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL14/WL12
40%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL53/WL38
22%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL156/WL114
10%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
--
--
Archana SF Express
12356


BSB


PNBE
03:50
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Amritsar Howrah Express
13050


BSB


PNBE
06:25
M T W T F S S
--
--
RLWL23/WL19
74%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL58/WL52
60%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
--
--
Budhpurnima Express
14224


BSB


PNBE
06:30
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
GNWL62/WL39
58%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
--
--
Himgiri Express
12332


BSB


PNBE
04:10
M T - - F - -
RLWL1/WL1
73%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL6/WL6
88%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL15/WL7
70%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL71/WL55
70%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
--
--
Udaipur City Patliputra Humsafar Inaugural Special
09669


BSB


PPTA
05:20
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Bhagat Ki Kothi Kamakhya Express
15623


BSB


PNBE
04:25
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Varanasi to Patna train time table

Budhpurnima Express (14224) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at taking a total of 6 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 316 kms. Kota Patna Express (Via Sultanpur) (13240) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at taking a total of 5 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 230 kms. Vibhuti Express (12334) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at taking a total of 4 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 228 kms. Amritsar Howrah Express (13050) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at taking a total of 6 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 229 kms. Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Danapur station (DNR) at taking a total of 4 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 219 kms.

Varanasi to Patna train Seat Availability

In Budhpurnima Express (14224), seat availability status is GNWL51/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kota Patna Express (Via Sultanpur) (13240), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL28/WL25 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vibhuti Express (12334), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL95/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Amritsar Howrah Express (13050), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL40/WL34 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL68/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Patna train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Patna is Rs 115 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 395 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 535 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Varanasi to Patna train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Varanasi to Patna - Kashi Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (15125).

Varanasi to Patna Kashi Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (15125) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Varanasi to Patna jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.395 in Chair Car, Rs.100 in None and Rs.115 in Second Seater for this train. In Kashi Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (15125), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL12 in Chair Car (CC) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 817 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Patna train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 2 humsafar trains run from Varanasi to Patna - Udaipur City Patliputra Humsafar Inaugural Special (09669) and Udaipur City Patliputra Humsafar Express (19669).

Varanasi to Patna Udaipur City Patliputra Humsafar Inaugural Special (09669) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Patliputra station (PPTA) at .

Varanasi to Patna Udaipur City Patliputra Humsafar Express (19669) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Patliputra station (PPTA) at . Varanasi to Patna humsafar fare is Rs.820 in Third AC for this train.

Varanasi to Patna Vibhuti Express 12334

Varanasi to Patna Vibhuti Express (12334) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Varanasi to Patna train fare is Rs.100 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.200 in Sleeper for this train. In Vibhuti Express (12334), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL95/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Patna Budhpurnima Express 14224

Varanasi to Patna Budhpurnima Express (14224) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Varanasi to Patna train fare is Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Budhpurnima Express (14224), seat availability status is GNWL51/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Patna Secunderabad Danapur SF Express 12791

Varanasi to Patna Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Danapur station (DNR) at . Varanasi to Patna train fare is Rs.95 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train. In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL68/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Patna Amritsar Howrah Express 13050

Varanasi to Patna Amritsar Howrah Express (13050) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Varanasi to Patna train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train. In Amritsar Howrah Express (13050), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL40/WL34 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Patna Kota Patna Express (Via Sultanpur) 13240

Varanasi to Patna Kota Patna Express (Via Sultanpur) (13240) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Varanasi to Patna train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train. In Kota Patna Express (Via Sultanpur) (13240), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL28/WL25 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Patna train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Varanasi to Patna is Archana SF Express (12356) which travels a distance of 230 kms in just 3 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Varanasi to Patna is Varanasi Patna MEMU (63226) which travels a distance of 230 kms in 10 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Varanasi to Patna is Varanasi Patna MEMU (63226) which reaches Patna Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Varanasi to Patna is Archana SF Express (12356) which reaches Patna Jn with an average delay of over 9 hrs 30 mints.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.