Kanpur Central to Etawah train Seat Availability & Fare
Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 2 shatabdi trains run from Kanpur to Etawah - SHATABDI EXP (12033) and SWARAN SHATABDI (12003).
Kanpur to Etawah SHATABDI EXP (12033) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Kanpur to Etawah shatabdi fare is Rs.380 in Chair Car and Rs.780 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also.
Kanpur to Etawah SWARAN SHATABDI (12003) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Kanpur to Etawah shatabdi fare is Rs.415 in Chair Car, Rs.935 in Executive Anubhuti and Rs.810 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.