Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Jaitwar to Naini can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jaitwar to Naini is Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jaitwar to Naini is SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express (11039) which travels a distance of 150 kms in just 3 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Jaitwar to Naini is Sarnath Express (15160) which travels a distance of 150 kms in 3 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Jaitwar to Naini is Sarnath Express (15160) which reaches Naini with an average delay of just 19 mints. The most delayed train from Jaitwar to Naini is Kashi Express (15017) which reaches Naini with an average delay of over 3 hrs 32 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.