close
swap_horiz
close

Roorkee to Moradabad trains

12232
Chandigarh Lucknow (Sadbhavna) SF Express
RK ()
Roorkee
02 hr 53 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 175
22356
Chandigarh Patliputra SF Express
RK ()
Roorkee
02 hr 53 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 175
14524
Harihar Express
RK ()
Roorkee
03 hr 09 min
MB ()
Moradabad
3A
₹ 500
SL
₹ 145
13308
Ganga Sutlej Express
RK ()
Roorkee
03 hr 11 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 705
3A
₹ 500
SL
₹ 145
13050
Amritsar Howrah Express
RK ()
Roorkee
02 hr 45 min
MB ()
Moradabad
3A
₹ 500
SL
₹ 145
13006
Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail
RK ()
Roorkee
03 hr 03 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 705
3A
₹ 500
SL
₹ 145
64566
Saharanpur Moradabad MEMU
RK ()
Roorkee
03 hr 59 min
MB ()
Moradabad
M T W T F S S
No class available for this train
13152
Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express)
RK ()
Roorkee
03 hr 47 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 705
3A
₹ 500
SL
₹ 145
12588
Jammu Tawi Gorakhpur Amarnath SF Express
RK ()
Roorkee
02 hr 38 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 175
15098
Jammu Tawi Bhagalpur Amarnath Express
RK ()
Roorkee
02 hr 38 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 705
3A
₹ 500
SL
₹ 145
15652
Lohit Express
RK ()
Roorkee
02 hr 38 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 705
3A
₹ 500
SL
₹ 145
15654
Jammu Tawi Guwahati Amarnath Express
RK ()
Roorkee
02 hr 38 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 705
3A
₹ 500
SL
₹ 145
54252
Saharanpur Lucknow Passenger (UnReserved)
RK ()
Roorkee
06 hr 38 min
MB ()
Moradabad
M T W T F S S
No class available for this train
14616
Amritsar Lal Kuan Express
RK ()
Roorkee
02 hr 51 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 705
3A
₹ 500
CC
₹ 300
SL
₹ 145
12528
Chandigarh Ramnagar Weekly InterCity SF Express
RK ()
Roorkee
02 hr 45 min
MB ()
Moradabad
CC
₹ 345
2S
₹ 100
18104
Amritsar Tatanagar Jallianwala Bagh Express
RK ()
Roorkee
02 hr 25 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 705
3A
₹ 500
SL
₹ 145
22446
Amritsar Kanpur Central Weekly SF Express
RK ()
Roorkee
02 hr 25 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 175
15012
Chandigarh Lucknow Jn. Express
RK ()
Roorkee
05 hr 33 min
MB ()
Moradabad
2A
₹ 705
3A
₹ 500
SL
₹ 145
info

Roorkee to Moradabad train time table

Chandigarh Ramnagar Weekly InterCity SF Express (12528) departs from Roorkee station (RK) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at taking a total of 2 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 158 kms. Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006) departs from Roorkee station (RK) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at taking a total of 3 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 158 kms. Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) (13152) departs from Roorkee station (RK) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at taking a total of 3 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 158 kms. Amritsar Lal Kuan Express (14616) departs from Roorkee station (RK) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at taking a total of 2 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 159 kms. Lohit Express (15652) departs from Roorkee station (RK) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at taking a total of 2 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 158 kms.
info

Roorkee to Moradabad train Seat Availability

In Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL144/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) (13152), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Amritsar Lal Kuan Express (14616), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Roorkee to Moradabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Roorkee to Moradabad is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 300 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
info

Roorkee to Moradabad Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) 13152

Roorkee to Moradabad Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) (13152) departs from Roorkee station (RK) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at . Roorkee to Moradabad train fare is Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train. In Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) (13152), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Roorkee to Moradabad Amritsar Lal Kuan Express 14616

Roorkee to Moradabad Amritsar Lal Kuan Express (14616) departs from Roorkee station (RK) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at . Roorkee to Moradabad train fare is Rs.300 in Chair Car, Rs.70 in None, Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train. In Amritsar Lal Kuan Express (14616), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Roorkee to Moradabad Chandigarh Ramnagar Weekly InterCity SF Express 12528

Roorkee to Moradabad Chandigarh Ramnagar Weekly InterCity SF Express (12528) departs from Roorkee station (RK) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at . Roorkee to Moradabad train fare is Rs.345 in Chair Car, Rs.85 in None and Rs.100 in Second Seater for this train.
info

Roorkee to Moradabad Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail 13006

Roorkee to Moradabad Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006) departs from Roorkee station (RK) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at . Roorkee to Moradabad train fare is Rs.1170 in First AC, Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train. In Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL144/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Roorkee to Moradabad Lohit Express 15652

Roorkee to Moradabad Lohit Express (15652) departs from Roorkee station (RK) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at . Roorkee to Moradabad train fare is Rs.70 in None, Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Roorkee to Moradabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Roorkee to Moradabad is Amritsar Tatanagar Jallianwala Bagh Express (18104) which travels a distance of 158 kms in just 2 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Roorkee to Moradabad is Saharanpur Lucknow Passenger (UnReserved) (54252) which travels a distance of 158 kms in 6 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Roorkee to Moradabad is Chandigarh Ramnagar Weekly InterCity SF Express (12528) which reaches Moradabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Roorkee to Moradabad is Saharanpur Lucknow Passenger (UnReserved) (54252) which reaches Moradabad with an average delay of over 54 mints.
info

About Moradabad

Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.