Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Hathras Jn to Etawah can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hathras Jn to Etawah is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 315 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Hathras Jn to Etawah is Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express (12876) which travels a distance of 140 kms in just 1 hrs 49 mints. The slowest train from Hathras Jn to Etawah is Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) which travels a distance of 139 kms in 2 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Hathras Jn to Etawah is Link Express (Sangam Slip) (14114) which reaches Etawah with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hathras Jn to Etawah is Jammu Tawi Tatanagar (Muri) Link Express (18102) which reaches Etawah with an average delay of over 1 hrs 13 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.