Gulbarga to Daund Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Kanniyakumari Pune Express (16382) departs from Kalaburagi Junction station (KLBG) at and arrives Daund Jn station (DD) at taking a total of 5 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 300 kms.
Train seat availability for all 19 trains that run from Gulbarga to Daund Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gulbarga to Daund Jn is Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 445 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 110 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Gulbarga to Daund Jn Kanniyakumari Pune Express (16382) departs from Kalaburagi Junction station (KLBG) at and arrives Daund Jn station (DD) at . Gulbarga to Daund Jn train fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.