close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Ahmedabad trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Delhi to Ahmedabad on Sat, Nov 23
19404
Sultanpur Ahmedabad Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
17 hr 15 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 445
19408
Varanasi Ahmedabad (Weekly) Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
17 hr 15 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 445
09450
Gaya Ahmedabad Special
DLI ()
Old Delhi
19 hr 00 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
09460
Gaya Ahmedabad SpecialFare Chhath Special
DLI ()
Old Delhi
19 hr 00 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
19264
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Porbandar Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
17 hr 45 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 440
12215
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
15 hr 45 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
3A
₹ 855
22452
Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express
DEC ()
Delhi Cantt
14 hr 58 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 450
14311
Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad)
DLI ()
Old Delhi
18 hr 25 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 445
19270
Muzaffarpur Porbandar Motihari Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
18 hr 10 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 445
12918
Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
16 hr 20 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
12916
Ashram Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
16 hr 20 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 475
09414
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Ahmedabad Humsafar Special
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
15 hr 10 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
3A
N/A
22950
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus SF Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
16 hr 45 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 455
12958
Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
13 hr 45 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12474
Sarvodaya Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
16 hr 25 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
12476
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Hapa (Sarvodaya) SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
16 hr 25 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
12478
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Jamnagar (Sindhu) SF Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
16 hr 25 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
19032
Yoga Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
18 hr 40 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 450
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train time table

Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 16 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1086 kms. Ashram Express (12916) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 16 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 934 kms. Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 13 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 935 kms. Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express (12215) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 15 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 952 kms. Yoga Express (19032) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 18 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 956 kms.
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train Seat Availability

In Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918), seat availability status is GNWL43/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL71/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL368/WL169 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is GNWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL51/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL100/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL355/WL171 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 94% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL123/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express (12215), seat availability status is PQWL145/WL92 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL46/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL149/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Ahmedabad is Rs 2880 in First AC (1A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 245 in None (GN) and Rs 855 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2175 in Second AC (2A), Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A).
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Delhi to Ahmedabad - Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958).

Delhi to Ahmedabad Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Delhi to Ahmedabad rajdhani fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.2305 in Third AC and Rs.3200 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 94% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL123/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Swarna jayanti Rajdhani is the second shortest rajdhani train after Jammu Tawi Rajdhani, having 8 stops between New Delhi and Ahmedabad, largest city and former capital of Gujarat. It was the last Rajdhani train of the 20th century having introduced in the year 1997. Since it was launched in 50th Year of India's Independence, it was named Swarn Jayanti meaning Golden Jubilee.

info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Ahmedabad - Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express (12215).

Delhi to Ahmedabad Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express (12215) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Delhi to Ahmedabad garib-rath fare is Rs.855 in Third AC for this train. In Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express (12215), seat availability status is PQWL145/WL92 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Ahmedabad - Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918).

Delhi to Ahmedabad Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Delhi to Ahmedabad sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918), seat availability status is GNWL43/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL71/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL368/WL169 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Delhi to Ahmedabad - Delhi Sarai Rohilla Ahmedabad Humsafar Special (09414).

Delhi to Ahmedabad Delhi Sarai Rohilla Ahmedabad Humsafar Special (09414) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . In Delhi Sarai Rohilla Ahmedabad Humsafar Special (09414), seat availability status is RAC 34/RAC 30 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Ahmedabad Ashram Express 12916

Delhi to Ahmedabad Ashram Express (12916) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Delhi to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.3055 in First AC, Rs.1255 in Third AC, Rs.1795 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train. In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is GNWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL51/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL100/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL355/WL171 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad Yoga Express 19032

Delhi to Ahmedabad Yoga Express (19032) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Delhi to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.3020 in First AC, Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1775 in Second AC and Rs.450 in Sleeper for this train. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL46/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL149/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Ahmedabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Ahmedabad is Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) which travels a distance of 935 kms in just 13 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Ahmedabad is Gaya Ahmedabad Special (09450) which travels a distance of 934 kms in 19 hrs. The most punctual train from Delhi to Ahmedabad is Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12918) which reaches Ahmedabad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Ahmedabad is Varanasi Ahmedabad (Weekly) Express (19408) which reaches Ahmedabad Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 38 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
info

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.