close
swap_horiz
close

Bhusaval Jn to Pune trains

11025
Bhusaval Pune Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
11 hr 40 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
CC
₹ 680
2S
₹ 180
12114
Nagpur Pune Garib Rath Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 00 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 555
12849
Bilaspur Pune SF Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 00 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
12136
Nagpur Pune SF Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 00 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
01456
Manduadih Pune Special Fare Special
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
10 hr 35 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22152
Kazipet Pune Weekly SF Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 45 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
11408
Lucknow Jn Pune Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 25 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
12630
Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi)
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 25 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
22686
Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 25 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
22124
Ajni Pune AC SF Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 45 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
12222
Howrah Pune AC Duronto Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
07 hr 58 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
01656
Jabalpur Pune Special Fare Special
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 55 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
11078
Jhelum Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 45 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
12780
Goa Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
08 hr 50 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
20822
Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
10 hr 05 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
22846
Hatia Pune SF Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
10 hr 05 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
15029
Gorakhpur Pune Weekly Express (Via Lucknow)
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
11 hr 05 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
11038
Gorakhpur Pune Express (via Allahabad)
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
10 hr 35 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
11040
Maharashtra Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
11 hr 00 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
15018
Gorakhpur Kolhapur Slip Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
11 hr 00 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
SL
₹ 285
12150
Danapur Pune SF Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 50 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
12130
Azad Hind Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
22118
Amravati Pune AC SuperFast Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 50 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
11034
Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 35 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
22132
Manduadih Pune Gyan Ganga Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 35 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
12104
Lucknow Jn. Pune SF Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 10 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
22172
Habibganj Pune Humsafar Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 25 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
01664
Habibganj Dharwad Special Fare Special
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12148
Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
12782
Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express
BSL ()
Bhusaval Jn
09 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune train time table

Nagpur Pune Garib Rath Express (12114) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 9 hrs to cover the distance of 497 kms. Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 9 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 497 kms. Nagpur Pune SF Express (12136) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 9 hrs to cover the distance of 497 kms. Danapur Pune SF Express (12150) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 9 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 497 kms. Maharashtra Express (11040) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 11 hrs to cover the distance of 497 kms.
info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune train Seat Availability

In Nagpur Pune Garib Rath Express (12114), seat availability status is RLWL/AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow. In Azad Hind Express (12130), seat availability status is RLWL25/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL70/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL156/WL92 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Danapur Pune SF Express (12150), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL30/WL19 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Maharashtra Express (11040), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL107/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune train Fare

Fare for trains from Bhusaval Jn to Pune is Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 680 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1940 in First AC (1A), Rs 1100 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 150 in None (GN) and Rs 555 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 875 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).
info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Bhusaval Jn to Pune - Howrah Pune AC Duronto Express (12222).

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Howrah Pune AC Duronto Express (12222) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Bhusaval Jn to Pune duronto fare is Rs.2320 in First AC, Rs.1445 in Third AC and Rs.1995 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Howrah Pune duronto is the fastest train between Kolkata and Pune. All other trains on this route take no less than 31 Hours to complete the journey. Howrah railway station that has largest number of platforms (23) in India and is also said to be the busiest railway station in India.

info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Bhusaval Jn to Pune - Nagpur Pune Garib Rath Express (12114).

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Nagpur Pune Garib Rath Express (12114) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Bhusaval Jn to Pune garib-rath fare is Rs.555 in Third AC for this train. In Nagpur Pune Garib Rath Express (12114), seat availability status is RLWL/AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow.

info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Bhusaval Jn to Pune - Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630) and Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686).

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Bhusaval Jn to Pune sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1940 in First AC, Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Bhusaval Jn to Pune sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1940 in First AC, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL17/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 36% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL62/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 2 humsafar trains run from Bhusaval Jn to Pune - Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822) and Habibganj Pune Humsafar Express (22172).

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Bhusaval Jn to Pune humsafar fare is Rs.1445 in Third AC for this train.

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Habibganj Pune Humsafar Express (22172) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Bhusaval Jn to Pune humsafar fare is Rs.1340 in Third AC for this train.

info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Danapur Pune SF Express 12150

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Danapur Pune SF Express (12150) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Bhusaval Jn to Pune train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Danapur Pune SF Express (12150), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL30/WL19 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Azad Hind Express 12130

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Bhusaval Jn to Pune train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12130), seat availability status is RLWL25/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL70/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL156/WL92 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Maharashtra Express 11040

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Maharashtra Express (11040) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Bhusaval Jn to Pune train fare is Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Maharashtra Express (11040), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL107/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Nagpur Pune SF Express 12136

Bhusaval Jn to Pune Nagpur Pune SF Express (12136) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Bhusaval Jn to Pune train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Bhusaval Jn to Pune train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bhusaval Jn to Pune is Howrah Pune AC Duronto Express (12222) which travels a distance of 497 kms in just 7 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Bhusaval Jn to Pune is Bhusaval Pune Express (11025) which travels a distance of 543 kms in 11 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Bhusaval Jn to Pune is Gorakhpur Pune Express (via Allahabad) (11038) which reaches Pune Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhusaval Jn to Pune is Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822) which reaches Pune Jn with an average delay of over 5 hrs 52 mints.
info

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
I want a bedroll in Sleeper class. How can I avil this facility. Like
I want a bedroll in Sleeper class. How can I avil this facility.
edit Answer
197 views
  
1 reply
How is train no 22633
How is this train for travel
edit Answer
160 views
  
0 reply
Is my RAC will confirm on final chart prepare
[My query is about PNR 8113145114 for train 12139 SEVAGRAM EXP]
edit Answer
142 views
  
0 reply
Can I upgrade my seat from sleeper to third ac in this PNR 8705194458?
[My query is about PNR 8705194458 for train 14312 ALA HAZRAT EXP]
edit Answer
531 views
  
2 replies
Why running status not shown of madadh express 12401
Running status of magadh express 12401 is not shown from few days.
edit Answer
61 views
  
0 reply
Amritsar to NZM Station
Please let me know the best short route from Amritsar to Nizamuddin station on 24 March. I shall have to reach NZM stn until 3 pm appx.
edit Answer
235 views
  
1 reply
12307..pnr.6523120427.conform.hoga
[My query is about PNR 6523120427 for train 12307 HWH JU EXPRESS]
edit Answer
106 views
  
0 reply
When bookings start for suvidha train 82709
When will be the bookings start for Suvidha train 82709 ? Is it available only for Tatkal ?
edit Answer
84 views
  
0 reply
Ahamadabad platform number
[My query is about PNR 2517589783 for train 19224 JAT ADI EXPRESS]
edit Answer
90 views
  
0 reply
Plz Don't transfer any amount to anyone saying they are from Trainman and they can get you confirm tickets!
Hello Debdutta, We are extremely sorry to hear about the fraud. We will be more vigilant from now onwards. Also as per your suggestion we will post a message at the top for every user advising them n…
check_circle Solved
2078 views
  
40 replies
12307.pnr.conform.hoga
[My query is about PNR 6523120427 for train 12307 HWH JU EXPRESS]
edit Answer
226 views
  
0 reply