Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Suratgarh Jn to Lunkaransar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Suratgarh Jn to Lunkaransar is Rs 70 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Suratgarh Jn to Lunkaransar is Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bikaner SF Express (Via Shri Ganganagar) (12455) which travels a distance of 103 kms in just 1 hrs 16 mints. The slowest train from Suratgarh Jn to Lunkaransar is Bathinda Lalgarh Passenger (UnReserved) (54701) which travels a distance of 102 kms in 1 hrs 47 mints. The most punctual train from Suratgarh Jn to Lunkaransar is Rishikesh Barmer Link Express (24887) which reaches Lunkaransar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Suratgarh Jn to Lunkaransar is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which reaches Lunkaransar with an average delay of over 56 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.