Hide Fare
Show Fare

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad trains

Mon, February 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Pawan Express
11062


SPJ


ALD
12:00
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL4/WL4
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL21/WL9
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL57/WL42
56%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express
12569


SPJ


ALD
09:32
M - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Swatantrata Senani SF Express
12561


SPJ


ALD
10:35
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special
07092


SPJ


ALD
11:05
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express
11034


SPJ


ALD
13:00
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Darbhanga Ahmedabad Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15559


SPJ


ALD
13:00
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
--
Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal SpecialFare Special
04041


SPJ


ALD
11:15
M - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad train time table

Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07092) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 11 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 514 kms. Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express (11034) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 13 hrs to cover the distance of 496 kms. Pawan Express (11062) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 12 hrs to cover the distance of 496 kms. Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12561) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 10 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 495 kms. Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (12569) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 9 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 525 kms.

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad train Seat Availability

In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL86/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Samastipur Jn to Allahabad is Rs 1940 in First AC (1A), Rs 1100 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 620 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 935 in Third AC (3A).

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Samastipur Jn to Allahabad - Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (12569).

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (12569) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Samastipur Jn to Allahabad garib-rath fare is Rs.620 in Third AC for this train.

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad Swatantrata Senani SF Express 12561

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12561) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Samastipur Jn to Allahabad train fare is Rs.1940 in First AC, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad Pawan Express 11062

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad Pawan Express (11062) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Samastipur Jn to Allahabad train fare is Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL86/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express 11034

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express (11034) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Samastipur Jn to Allahabad train fare is Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train.

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special 07092

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07092) departs from Samastipur Jn station (SPJ) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at .

Samastipur Jn to Allahabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Samastipur Jn to Allahabad is Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (12569) which travels a distance of 525 kms in just 9 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Samastipur Jn to Allahabad is Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express (11034) which travels a distance of 496 kms in 13 hrs. The most punctual train from Samastipur Jn to Allahabad is Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express (11034) which reaches Allahabad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Samastipur Jn to Allahabad is Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12561) which reaches Allahabad Jn with an average delay of over 7 hrs 2 mints.

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.