Hide Fare
Show Fare

Patna to Lucknow train seat availability & fare

Mon, June 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Howrah Amritsar Express
13049


PNBE


LKO
13:35
M T W T F S S
--
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
--
Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail
13005


PNBE


LKO
11:20
M T W T F S S
PQWL5/WL5
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL30/WL27
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL74/WL50
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL151
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Dwarka Express
15636


PNBE


LKO
12:25
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Kamakhya Gandhidham Express
15668


PNBE


LKO
12:25
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Farakka Express (via Sultanpur)
13413


PNBE


LKO
14:00
- T - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Farakka Express (via Faizabad)
13483


PNBE


LKO
14:00
M - W T - S -
--
RLWL4/WL3
67%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 50 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 50 min ago
--
--
Archana SF Express
12355


PNBE


LKO
10:00
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Himgiri SF Express
12331


PNBE


LKO
09:30
- - W - - S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Shramjeevi SF Express
12391


PNBE


LKO
09:40
M T W T F S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 26 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 26 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 26 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 26 min ago
--
--
Kolkata Lucknow Special Fare Special
04205


PNBE


LKO
11:25
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Patna Indore Summer SpecialFare Special (Via Sultanpur)
09308


PNBE


LKO
10:50
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Rajendranagar Terminal Indore Express (Via Sultanpur)
19314


PNBE


LKO
10:50
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Rajendra Nagar Terminal Indore Express (via Faizabad)
19322


PNBE


LKO
10:50
M - - - - - -
--
REGRET/PQWL1
0%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL1
0%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL1
0%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
--
--
Patna Kota Express (via Faizabad)
13237


PNBE


LKO
11:30
- T - - - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Patna Kota Express (Via Sultanpur)
13239


PNBE


LKO
11:30
M - W T F - -
--
GNWL18/WL10
70%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL70/WL22
53%
Trends
checked 49 min ago
GNWL138/WL53
75%
Trends
checked 49 min ago
--
--
Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express
15624


PNBE


LKO
11:45
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express
13119


PNBE


LKO
12:10
M - - - F - -
--
--
RLWL21/WL10
69%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
RLWL58/WL42
52%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
--
Danapur Anand Vihar Terminal JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
13257


DNR


LKO
09:55
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Patliputra Lucknow Jn SF InterCity Express
12529


PPTA


LJN
10:45
M T W - F S -
--
--
GNWL39/WL25
47%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
--
GNWL12/WL9
65%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
GNWL17/WL9
57%
Trends
checked 39 min ago
Akal Takht Express
12317


PNBE


LKO
10:00
- - W - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Gurumukhi SF Express
12325


PNBE


LKO
10:00
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Malda Town Haridwar Special Fare Special
03427


PNBE


LKO
10:15
M - - - - - -
--
RLWL11/WL5
67%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL27/WL10
64%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL70/WL33
55%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
--
--
Malda Town Anand Vihar Terminal Weekly Express
13429


PNBE


LKO
11:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Malda Town New Delhi Express
14003


PNBE


LKO
11:20
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Patliputra Chandigarh SF Express
22355


PPTA


LKO
09:40
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Upasana Express
12327


PNBE


LKO
10:20
- T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kumbha Express
12369


PNBE


LKO
10:20
M - W T - S S
--
RLWL23/WL17
60%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL38/WL21
54%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL108/WL74
63%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Patna to Lucknow train time table

Patna Kota Express (via Faizabad) (13237) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 11 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 553 kms. Upasana Express (12327) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 10 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 512 kms. Kumbha Express (12369) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 10 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 512 kms. Shramjeevi SF Express (12391) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 9 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 513 kms. Malda Town New Delhi Express (14003) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 11 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 530 kms.

Patna to Lucknow train Seat Availability

In Patna Kota Express (via Faizabad) (13237), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL53/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL95/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 83% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Upasana Express (12327), seat availability status is RLWL25/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL41/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL97/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shramjeevi SF Express (12391), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL48/WL27 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL118/WL75 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL264/WL192 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Malda Town New Delhi Express (14003), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL41/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Lucknow train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Lucknow is Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 660 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2000 in First AC (1A), Rs 1180 in Second AC (2A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 155 in None (GN) and Rs 825 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 840 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1140 in Third AC (3A).

Patna to Lucknow Shramjeevi SF Express 12391

Patna to Lucknow Shramjeevi SF Express (12391) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Patna to Lucknow train fare is Rs.2055 in First AC, Rs.170 in None, Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1230 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Shramjeevi SF Express (12391), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL48/WL27 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL118/WL75 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL264/WL192 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Lucknow Kumbha Express 12369

Patna to Lucknow Kumbha Express (12369) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Patna to Lucknow train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1230 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train.

Patna to Lucknow Upasana Express 12327

Patna to Lucknow Upasana Express (12327) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Patna to Lucknow train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1230 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Upasana Express (12327), seat availability status is RLWL25/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL41/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL97/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Lucknow Malda Town New Delhi Express 14003

Patna to Lucknow Malda Town New Delhi Express (14003) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Patna to Lucknow train fare is Rs.835 in Third AC, Rs.1195 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Malda Town New Delhi Express (14003), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL41/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Lucknow Patna Kota Express (via Faizabad) 13237

Patna to Lucknow Patna Kota Express (via Faizabad) (13237) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Patna to Lucknow train fare is Rs.865 in Third AC, Rs.1240 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Patna Kota Express (via Faizabad) (13237), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL53/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL95/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 83% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Lucknow train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Patna to Lucknow is Himgiri SF Express (12331) which travels a distance of 512 kms in just 9 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Patna to Lucknow is Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13413) which travels a distance of 512 kms in 14 hrs. The most punctual train from Patna to Lucknow is Rajendranagar Terminal Indore Express (Via Sultanpur) (19314) which reaches Lucknow with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Patna to Lucknow is Dwarka Express (15636) which reaches Lucknow with an average delay of over 9 hrs 20 mints.

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).

About Lucknow

Lucknow is the capital city of the most populous state of India, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow is popularly known as the city of Nawabs. It is situated on the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow's city bus service is operated by UPSRTC. Lucknow has direct rail connectivity to all the major cities of India. Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport in Lucknow is one of the most maintained airports of India. It has ranked second best in the world in small airport category. Lucknow has its own distinct Nawabi style cuisine. Biryani and Kebabs are some of the best known dishes. Tunday Gelawati kebab is one of Lucknow's speciality. Lucknow is home to City Montessori school which is the largest school in the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Lucknow are Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza gateway, Shahi Bawli, Bhool Bhoolaiya, Hazratganj market and the recently built Dr. Ambedkar park in Gomtinagar. Lucknow zoo is one of the oldest zoo in India established in 1921. Lucknow is also known for the embroidery works like chikankari, zari, zardozi, kamdani and gota making. Lucknow has 2 railway stations - Lucknow Jn (LJN) and Lucknow (LKO).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.