Hide Fare
Show Fare

Delhi to Sonpur Jn train seat availability & fare

Mon, April 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Avadh Assam Express
15910


DLI


SEE
21:20
M T W T F S S
RLWL4/WL3
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL20/WL19
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL31
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL524/WL382
4%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Bihar Sampark Kranti Express
12566


NDLS


SEE
17:01
M T W T F S S
GNWL18/WL10
76%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL73/WL40
29%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
REGRET/GNWL82
0%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
REGRET/GNWL356
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
New Delhi New Jalpaiguri SF Express
12524


NDLS


SEE
17:53
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Lichchavi Express
14006


ANVT


SEE
24:26
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL32/WL25
73%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL88/WL47
51%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL679/WL516
2%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Amrapali Express
15708


DLI


SEE
19:30
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL14
49%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL41/WL26
24%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL298/WL202
2%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Sadbhavana Express (via Sitamarhi)
14008


ANVT


SEE
23:38
- T - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli)
14016


ANVT


SEE
23:38
- - - - F - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad)
14018


ANVT


SEE
23:52
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Poorabiya Express
15280


ANVT


SEE
20:00
M - - - F - -
--
GNWL39/WL18
64%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL107/WL57
48%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
REGRET/GNWL509
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Vaishali SF Express
12554


NDLS


SEE
17:38
M T W T F S S
GNWL25/WL11
78%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL113/WL74
22%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL174/WL120
8%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
REGRET/GNWL485
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Swatantrata Senani SF Express
12562


NDLS


SEE
17:13
M T W T F S S
GNWL13/WL9
78%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL54/WL24
80%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL119/WL49
22%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
REGRET/GNWL508
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express
15716


DLI


SEE
20:33
M T - T - - -
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
RLWL44/WL25
47%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL494/WL411
3%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Saryu Yamuna Express
14650


DLI


SEE
20:48
M - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shaheed Express
14674


DLI


SEE
20:48
- T - T F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Anand Vihar Terminal Barauni Special
05536


ANVT


SEE
19:25
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Delhi to Sonpur Jn train time table

New Delhi New Jalpaiguri SF Express (12524) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sonpur Jn station (SEE) at taking a total of 17 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 995 kms. Vaishali SF Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sonpur Jn station (SEE) at taking a total of 17 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 1016 kms. Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sonpur Jn station (SEE) at taking a total of 17 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 1019 kms. Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sonpur Jn station (SEE) at taking a total of 17 hrs 1 mints to cover the distance of 1016 kms. Lichchavi Express (14006) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sonpur Jn station (SEE) at taking a total of 24 hrs 26 mints to cover the distance of 1072 kms.

Delhi to Sonpur Jn train Seat Availability

In Vaishali SF Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL11 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL113/WL74 in Second AC (2A) with 22% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL174/WL120 in Third AC (3A) with 8% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL485 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL119/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL508 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL40 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL82 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL356 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Lichchavi Express (14006), seat availability status is GNWL32/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL88/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL679/WL516 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sonpur Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Sonpur Jn is Rs 3080 in First AC (1A), Rs 255 in None (GN), Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1615 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL).

Delhi to Sonpur Jn train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Sonpur Jn - Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566).

Delhi to Sonpur Jn Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sonpur Jn station (SEE) at . Delhi to Sonpur Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3230 in First AC, Rs.275 in None, Rs.1320 in Third AC, Rs.1895 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL40 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL82 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL356 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sonpur Jn Vaishali SF Express 12554

Delhi to Sonpur Jn Vaishali SF Express (12554) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sonpur Jn station (SEE) at . Delhi to Sonpur Jn train fare is Rs.3230 in First AC, Rs.275 in None, Rs.1320 in Third AC, Rs.1895 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train. In Vaishali SF Express (12554), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL11 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL113/WL74 in Second AC (2A) with 22% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL174/WL120 in Third AC (3A) with 8% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL485 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sonpur Jn Lichchavi Express 14006

Delhi to Sonpur Jn Lichchavi Express (14006) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Sonpur Jn station (SEE) at . Delhi to Sonpur Jn train fare is Rs.265 in None, Rs.1310 in Third AC, Rs.1900 in Second AC and Rs.480 in Sleeper for this train. In Lichchavi Express (14006), seat availability status is GNWL32/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL88/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL679/WL516 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sonpur Jn Swatantrata Senani SF Express 12562

Delhi to Sonpur Jn Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sonpur Jn station (SEE) at . Delhi to Sonpur Jn train fare is Rs.3230 in First AC, Rs.275 in None, Rs.1320 in Third AC, Rs.1895 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train. In Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL119/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL508 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Delhi to Sonpur Jn New Delhi New Jalpaiguri SF Express 12524

Delhi to Sonpur Jn New Delhi New Jalpaiguri SF Express (12524) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Sonpur Jn station (SEE) at . Delhi to Sonpur Jn train fare is Rs.270 in None, Rs.1305 in Third AC, Rs.1870 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Sonpur Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Sonpur Jn is Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566) which travels a distance of 1016 kms in just 17 hrs 1 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Sonpur Jn is Lichchavi Express (14006) which travels a distance of 1072 kms in 24 hrs 26 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Sonpur Jn is Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566) which reaches Sonpur Jn with an average delay of just 42 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Sonpur Jn is Poorabiya Express (15280) which reaches Sonpur Jn with an average delay of over 12 hrs 25 mints.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.