Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bareilly to Rafiganj can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bareilly to Rafiganj is Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1515 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1955 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bareilly to Rafiganj is Jallianwala Bagh Express (18104) which travels a distance of 744 kms in just 14 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Bareilly to Rafiganj is Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) (13152) which travels a distance of 744 kms in 17 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Bareilly to Rafiganj is Jallianwala Bagh Express (18104) which reaches Rafiganj with an average delay of just 41 mints. The most delayed train from Bareilly to Rafiganj is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Rafiganj with an average delay of over 3 hrs 1 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.