Hide Fare
Show Fare

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Ranakpur Express
14708


ADI


MJ
07:20
M T W T F S S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL148/WL99
9%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
--
Porbandar Delhi Sarai Rohilla Express
19263


ADI


MJ
07:40
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Porbandar Muzaffarpur Express
19269


ADI


MJ
07:40
- - - - F S -
--
RLWL29/WL17
32%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL68/WL25
19%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL246/WL99
9%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
--
Chennai Egmore Jodhpur Weekly SF Express
22663


ADI


MJ
07:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Secunderabad Bikaner Express
17037


ADI


MJ
07:55
- - - T F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hazur Sahib Nanded Bikaner Weekly Express
17623


ADI


MJ
08:50
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Valsad Jodhpur Weekly Express
19055


ADI


MJ
08:50
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Aravali Express
19707


ADI


MJ
08:23
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL14/WL7
53%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL34/WL17
27%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL324/WL200
4%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
--
--
Ahmedabad Sultanpur Express
19403


ADI


MJ
06:53
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Sare Jahan Se Achchha Express
19413


ADI


MJ
06:53
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bandra Terminus Daurai (Ajmer) URS Special
09001


ADI


MJ
06:53
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Jodhpur Passenger (UnReserved)
54804


ADI


MJ
11:15
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Mysuru Ajmer Express
16210


ADI


MJ
07:25
- - - T - S -
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Hubballi)
16508


ADI


MJ
07:40
- - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
KSR Bengaluru Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express
16532


ADI


MJ
07:25
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
KSR Bengaluru Bhagat Ki Kothi Jodhpur Express (Via Guntakal)
16534


ADI


MJ
07:40
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kochuveli Bikaner Express
16312


ADI


MJ
07:20
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Bhagat Ki Kothi Express
11090


ADI


MJ
07:08
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bhagat Ki Kothi Super Fast Express
22965


ADI


MJ
07:08
- - - - - S -
--
RLWL7/WL2
59%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL21/WL10
32%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL78/WL40
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express
19411


ADI


MJ
06:50
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Bandra T. Madar (Ajmer) Urs Special (via Ahmedabad)
09618


ADI


MJ
07:20
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Yoga Express
19031


ADI


MJ
07:35
M T W T F S S
GNWL11/WL5
87%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
GNWL39/WL18
79%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
GNWL101/WL38
76%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
GNWL501/WL254
18%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
--
--
Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express
19223


ADI


MJ
06:50
M T W T F S S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Ahmedabad Lucknow Express
19401


ADI


MJ
06:53
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Puri Ajmer Express
18421


ADI


MJ
06:53
- - W - - S -
--
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Yesvantpur Bikaner Express
16587


ADI


MJ
06:58
M - - - - S -
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15270


ADI


MJ
06:31
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Ahmedabad Agra Fort SF Express
12548


ADI


MJ
06:39
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL13/WL7
66%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL29/WL17
50%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL274/WL181
8%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Ahmedabad Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express
19415


ADI


MJ
07:08
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Tiruchchirapalli Sriganganagar HumSafar Express
22498


ADI


MJ
07:00
- - - - - S -
--
--
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
--
--
Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express
19027


ADI


MJ
06:58
- - - - - S -
--
RLWL25/WL16
43%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL69/WL47
31%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL198/WL139
8%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Mumbai Bandra (T) Chandigarh Bi weekly SF Express
22451


ADI


MJ
06:43
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad)
14312


ADI


MJ
07:05
M T - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Hisar Weekly SF Express
22915


ADI


MJ
07:07
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Varanasi Weekly Express
19407


ADI


MJ
07:02
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Suryanagari SF Express
12480


ADI


MJ
07:05
M T W T F S S
RLWL10/WL7
45%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL16/WL11
37%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL51/WL31
22%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL201
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Coimbatore Bikaner AC SF Express
22476


ADI


MJ
07:30
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Dadar Ajmer SF Express
12989


ADI


MJ
07:15
M - - T - S -
--
RLWL12/WL5
77%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL33/WL23
19%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL103
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bikaner SF Express
22474


ADI


MJ
07:15
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express
22931


ADI


MJ
07:15
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Jaipur Passenger
54805


ADI


MJ
12:35
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
GNWL118/WL70
59%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn train time table

Ahmedabad Agra Fort SF Express (12548) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at taking a total of 6 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 352 kms. Yoga Express (19031) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at taking a total of 7 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 374 kms. Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express (19411) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at taking a total of 6 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 352 kms. Suryanagari SF Express (12480) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at taking a total of 7 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 352 kms. Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at taking a total of 7 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 352 kms.

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn train Seat Availability

In Ahmedabad Agra Fort SF Express (12548), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL230/WL178 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Yoga Express (19031), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL40/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL98/WL59 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL511/WL336 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express (19411), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Chair Car (CC) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Suryanagari SF Express (12480), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 31% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL343/WL200 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 39% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn is Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 490 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1450 in First AC (1A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A), Rs 150 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 120 in None (GN) and Rs 605 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 620 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn - Tiruchchirapalli Sriganganagar HumSafar Express (22498).

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn Tiruchchirapalli Sriganganagar HumSafar Express (22498) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at . Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1060 in Third AC for this train.

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn Suryanagari SF Express 12480

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn Suryanagari SF Express (12480) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at . Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn train fare is Rs.1530 in First AC, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train. In Suryanagari SF Express (12480), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 31% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL343/WL200 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express 19411

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express (19411) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at . Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn train fare is Rs.490 in Chair Car and Rs.135 in Second Seater for this train. In Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express (19411), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Chair Car (CC) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn Ranakpur Express 14708

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at . Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn train fare is Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 39% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn Ahmedabad Agra Fort SF Express 12548

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn Ahmedabad Agra Fort SF Express (12548) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at . Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn train fare is Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Agra Fort SF Express (12548), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL230/WL178 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn Yoga Express 19031

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn Yoga Express (19031) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Marwar Jn station (MJ) at . Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn train fare is Rs.1510 in First AC, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Yoga Express (19031), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL40/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL98/WL59 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL511/WL336 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn is Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur JanSadharan Express (UnReserved) (15270) which travels a distance of 352 kms in just 6 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn is Ahmedabad Jaipur Passenger (54805) which travels a distance of 357 kms in 12 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn is Kochuveli Bikaner Express (16312) which reaches Marwar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Marwar Jn is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14312) which reaches Marwar Jn with an average delay of over 3 hrs 57 mints.

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.