close
swap_horiz
close

Vijayawada to Annavaram trains

12784
Secunderabad Visakhapatnam AC SF Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 09 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
07016
Kacheguda Srikakulam Road Special Fare Special
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 13 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
17487
Tirumala Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
04 hr 04 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 175
22802
MGR Chennai Central Visakhapatnam Weekly SF Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 19 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 205
12718
Ratnachal SF Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 27 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
CC
₹ 425
2S
₹ 115
12840
MGR Chennai Central Howrah Mail
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 54 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 205
18464
Prasanti Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 48 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 175
12722
Dakshin Link SF Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 43 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 205
12862
Dakshin Link SF Express (UnReserved)
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 43 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
13352
Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 43 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 175
18190
Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 43 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 175
57225
Vijayawada Visakhapatnam Passenger (UnReserved)
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
05 hr 24 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
No class available for this train
17239
Simhadri Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
04 hr 04 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
CC
₹ 375
2S
₹ 100
12806
Janmabhoomi SF Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 30 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
CC
₹ 425
2S
₹ 115
18646
East Coast Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 51 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 175
17480
Tirupati Puri Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
06 hr 09 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
17482
Tirupati Bilaspur Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
06 hr 09 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
17016
Visakha Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
05 hr 15 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
12728
Hyderabad Visakhapatnam Godavari SF Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
03 hr 38 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 205
17243
Guntur Rayagada Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
04 hr 25 min
ANV ()
Annavaram
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 175
info

Vijayawada to Annavaram train time table

Ratnachal SF Express (12718) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Annavaram station (ANV) at taking a total of 3 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 237 kms. Hyderabad Visakhapatnam Godavari SF Express (12728) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Annavaram station (ANV) at taking a total of 3 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 236 kms. Janmabhoomi SF Express (12806) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Annavaram station (ANV) at taking a total of 3 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 236 kms. East Coast Express (18646) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Annavaram station (ANV) at taking a total of 3 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 236 kms.
info

Vijayawada to Annavaram train Seat Availability

In Ratnachal SF Express (12718), seat availability status is GNWL125/WL106 in Second Seater (2S) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Hyderabad Visakhapatnam Godavari SF Express (12728), seat availability status is RLWL58/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Vijayawada to Annavaram train Fare

Fare for trains from Vijayawada to Annavaram is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 375 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 175 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Vijayawada to Annavaram Ratnachal SF Express 12718

Vijayawada to Annavaram Ratnachal SF Express (12718) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Annavaram station (ANV) at . Vijayawada to Annavaram train fare is Rs.425 in Chair Car, Rs.100 in None and Rs.115 in Second Seater for this train. In Ratnachal SF Express (12718), seat availability status is GNWL125/WL106 in Second Seater (2S) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Vijayawada to Annavaram Janmabhoomi SF Express 12806

Vijayawada to Annavaram Janmabhoomi SF Express (12806) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Annavaram station (ANV) at . Vijayawada to Annavaram train fare is Rs.425 in Chair Car, Rs.100 in None and Rs.115 in Second Seater for this train.
info

Vijayawada to Annavaram Hyderabad Visakhapatnam Godavari SF Express 12728

Vijayawada to Annavaram Hyderabad Visakhapatnam Godavari SF Express (12728) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Annavaram station (ANV) at . Vijayawada to Annavaram train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.100 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train. In Hyderabad Visakhapatnam Godavari SF Express (12728), seat availability status is RLWL58/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Vijayawada to Annavaram East Coast Express 18646

Vijayawada to Annavaram East Coast Express (18646) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Annavaram station (ANV) at . Vijayawada to Annavaram train fare is Rs.85 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Vijayawada to Annavaram train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Vijayawada to Annavaram is Secunderabad Visakhapatnam AC SF Express (12784) which travels a distance of 236 kms in just 3 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Vijayawada to Annavaram is Tirupati Puri Express (17480) which travels a distance of 263 kms in 6 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Vijayawada to Annavaram is Kacheguda Srikakulam Road Special Fare Special (07016) which reaches Annavaram with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vijayawada to Annavaram is Vijayawada Visakhapatnam Passenger (UnReserved) (57225) which reaches Annavaram with an average delay of over 1 hrs 30 mints.
info

About Vijayawada

Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.