Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Tatanagar to Chandur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Chandur is Rs 285 in None (GN), Rs 1335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 310 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 325 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Chandur is Howrah Ahmedabad COVID 19 SF Special (02834) which travels a distance of 1025 kms in just 17 hrs 16 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Chandur is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which travels a distance of 1026 kms in 19 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Chandur is Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) which reaches Chandur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Chandur is Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) which reaches Chandur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.