No class available for this train
Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) departs from Sasaram station (SSM) at and arrives Parasnath station (PNME) at taking a total of 3 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 255 kms.
Train seat availability for all 21 trains that run from Sasaram to Parasnath can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sasaram to Parasnath is Rs 1255 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Sasaram to Parasnath Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) departs from Sasaram station (SSM) at and arrives Parasnath station (PNME) at . Sasaram to Parasnath train fare is Rs.95 in None, Rs.505 in Third AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Sasaram to Parasnath is Durgiana Express (12358) which travels a distance of 255 kms in just 3 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Sasaram to Parasnath is Varanasi Asansol MEMU (63554) which travels a distance of 255 kms in 9 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Sasaram to Parasnath is Jammu Tawi Kolkata Special (04652) which reaches Parasnath with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sasaram to Parasnath is Jodhpur Howrah Superfast Express (12308) which reaches Parasnath with an average delay of over 4 hrs 38 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.