Tirunelveli Bilaspur SF Express (22620) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Balharshah station (BPQ) at taking a total of 19 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1157 kms.
Train seat availability for all 17 trains that run from Salem to Balharshah can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Salem to Balharshah is Rs 3495 in First AC (1A), Rs 280 in None (GN), Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1975 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2500 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL).
Salem to Balharshah Tirunelveli Bilaspur SF Express (22620) departs from Salem Jn station (SA) at and arrives Balharshah station (BPQ) at . Salem to Balharshah train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1420 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Salem to Balharshah is Kerala Express (12625) which travels a distance of 1146 kms in just 18 hrs. The slowest train from Salem to Balharshah is Kongu SF Express (12647) which travels a distance of 1221 kms in 23 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Salem to Balharshah is Thiruvananthapuram Central H. Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12643) which reaches Balharshah with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Salem to Balharshah is Ahilya Nagari SF Express (22646) which reaches Balharshah with an average delay of over 59 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.