No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Raj Gangpur to Rengali can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Raj Gangpur to Rengali is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Raj Gangpur to Rengali is Rourkela Bhubaneswar Intercity SF Express (22839) which travels a distance of 97 kms in just 1 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Raj Gangpur to Rengali is Rourkela Puri Passenger (UnReserved) (58131) which travels a distance of 97 kms in 2 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Raj Gangpur to Rengali is Hatia Malatipatpur Special (08451) which reaches Rengali with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Raj Gangpur to Rengali is Rourkela Sambalpur MEMU (68027) which reaches Rengali with an average delay of over 57 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.