No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Quilandi to Pattambi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Quilandi to Pattambi is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 600 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Quilandi to Pattambi is Mangaluru Central Chennai Egmore Express (16160) which travels a distance of 99 kms in just 1 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Quilandi to Pattambi is Kannur Shoranur Passenger (UnReserved) (56602) which travels a distance of 99 kms in 3 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Quilandi to Pattambi is Veraval Thiruvananthapuram Express (16333) which reaches Pattambi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Quilandi to Pattambi is Mangaluru Central Coimbatore Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (56324) which reaches Pattambi with an average delay of over 1 hrs 1 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.