Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Bengaluru train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur)
11005


PUNE


YPR
20:25
M T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur)
11021


PUNE


YPR
20:25
- - W T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express
11013


PUNE


SBC
19:55
M T W T F S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Barmer Yesvantpur AC Express
14806


PUNE


YPR
25:15
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bikaner Yesvantpur Express
16588


PUNE


YPR
24:45
- T - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ajmer Mysuru Express
16209


PUNE


YPR
22:10
M - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gandhidham KSR Bengaluru Express
16505


PUNE


YPR
22:10
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jodhpur KSR Bengaluru Express (via Hubballi)
16507


PUNE


YPR
22:10
- - - - F - S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Ajmer KSR Bengaluru Garib Nawaz Express
16531


PUNE


YPR
24:00
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) KSR Bengaluru Express (Via Guntakal)
16533


PUNE


YPR
24:00
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli HumSafar Express
22497


PUNE


KJM
20:03
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi)
12630


PUNE


YPR
19:00
- - - T - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express
22686


PUNE


YPR
19:00
- - W - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Udyan Express
11301


PUNE


SBC
21:05
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL3
79%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL17/WL8
71%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL39/WL20
37%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL157/WL130
5%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Weekly Express
16331


PUNE


KJM
18:38
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express
16339


PUNE


KJM
18:38
- - W T F - S
--
RLWL19/WL11
55%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL47/WL30
32%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL129/WL81
23%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
Palace Queen Humsafar Express
19667


PUNE


SBC
20:45
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express
82654


PUNE


YPR
20:45
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Rajkot Coimbatore Express
16613


PUNE


KJM
17:50
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express
19568


PUNE


KJM
17:53
- - - - F - -
--
RLWL20/WL8
42%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
RLWL50/WL25
17%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
RLWL149/WL99
10%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Pune to Bengaluru train time table

Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at taking a total of 19 hrs to cover the distance of 1023 kms. Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at taking a total of 19 hrs to cover the distance of 1023 kms. Udyan Express (11301) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at taking a total of 21 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 962 kms. Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at taking a total of 19 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 962 kms. Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Krishnarajapuram station (KJM) at taking a total of 18 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 939 kms.

Pune to Bengaluru train Seat Availability

In Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL83/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Udyan Express (11301), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL45/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL156/WL125 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL150/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Bengaluru train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Bengaluru is Rs 3040 in First AC (1A), Rs 1735 in Second AC (2A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 245 in None (GN) and Rs 1200 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2240 in Second AC (2A), Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1545 in Third AC (3A).

Pune to Bengaluru train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Pune to Bengaluru - Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630) and Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686).

Pune to Bengaluru Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at . Pune to Bengaluru sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3230 in First AC, Rs.275 in None, Rs.1320 in Third AC, Rs.1895 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12630), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL83/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Bengaluru Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at . Pune to Bengaluru sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3230 in First AC, Rs.1320 in Third AC, Rs.1895 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Bengaluru train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Pune to Bengaluru - Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express (82654).

Pune to Bengaluru Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express (82654) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at .

Pune to Bengaluru train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 2 humsafar trains run from Pune to Bengaluru - Palace Queen Humsafar Express (19667) and Sri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli HumSafar Express (22497).

Pune to Bengaluru Palace Queen Humsafar Express (19667) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at . Pune to Bengaluru humsafar fare is Rs.2195 in Third AC for this train.

Pune to Bengaluru Sri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli HumSafar Express (22497) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Krishnarajapuram station (KJM) at . Pune to Bengaluru humsafar fare is Rs.2240 in Third AC for this train.

Pune to Bengaluru Udyan Express 11301

Pune to Bengaluru Udyan Express (11301) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at . Pune to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.3040 in First AC, Rs.1235 in Third AC, Rs.1785 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Udyan Express (11301), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL45/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL156/WL125 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Bengaluru Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express 16339

Pune to Bengaluru Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Krishnarajapuram station (KJM) at . Pune to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1210 in Third AC, Rs.1750 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Bengaluru Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express 11013

Pune to Bengaluru Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at . Pune to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.3040 in First AC, Rs.250 in None, Rs.1235 in Third AC, Rs.1785 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express (11013), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL150/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Bengaluru train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Bengaluru is Rajkot Coimbatore Express (16613) which travels a distance of 939 kms in just 17 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Bengaluru is Barmer Yesvantpur AC Express (14806) which travels a distance of 1085 kms in 25 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Bengaluru is Barmer Yesvantpur AC Express (14806) which reaches Yesvantpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pune to Bengaluru is Sri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli HumSafar Express (22497) which reaches Krishnarajapuram with an average delay of over 2 hrs 32 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).

About Bengaluru

Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.