No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Pandhurna to Multai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pandhurna to Multai is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Pandhurna to Multai is Nagpur Bhusaval InterCity (Dada Dham) Express (via Itarsi) (22112) which travels a distance of 40 kms in just 40 mints. The slowest train from Pandhurna to Multai is Nagpur Itarsi Passenger (UnReserved) (51829) which travels a distance of 40 kms in 57 mints. The most punctual train from Pandhurna to Multai is Dakshin Link SF Express (12861) which reaches Multai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pandhurna to Multai is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which reaches Multai with an average delay of over 30 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.