close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn trains

12558
Sapt Kranti SF Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
13 hr 53 min
CPJ ()
Kaptanganj Jn
SL
₹ 425
15274
Satyagraha Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
18 hr 08 min
CPJ ()
Kaptanganj Jn
SL
₹ 385
14010
Champaran Satyagrah Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
15 hr 50 min
CPJ ()
Kaptanganj Jn
SL
₹ 395
15530
Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
15 hr 50 min
CPJ ()
Kaptanganj Jn
info

Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn train time table

Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Kaptanganj Jn station (CPJ) at taking a total of 13 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 787 kms. Champaran Satyagrah Express (14010) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Kaptanganj Jn station (CPJ) at taking a total of 15 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 774 kms. Satyagraha Express (15274) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Kaptanganj Jn station (CPJ) at taking a total of 18 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 755 kms.
info

Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn train Seat Availability

In Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL45/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL131/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Satyagraha Express (15274), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL12/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL93/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn is Rs 2585 in First AC (1A), Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 1060 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1530 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1375 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn Satyagraha Express 15274

Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn Satyagraha Express (15274) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Kaptanganj Jn station (CPJ) at . Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn train fare is Rs.2585 in First AC, Rs.1060 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train. In Satyagraha Express (15274), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL12/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL93/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn Sapt Kranti SF Express 12558

Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Kaptanganj Jn station (CPJ) at . Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn train fare is Rs.2730 in First AC, Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL45/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL131/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn Champaran Satyagrah Express 14010

Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn Champaran Satyagrah Express (14010) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Kaptanganj Jn station (CPJ) at . Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn train fare is Rs.1075 in Third AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn is Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) which travels a distance of 787 kms in just 13 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn is Satyagraha Express (15274) which travels a distance of 755 kms in 18 hrs 8 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn is Satyagraha Express (15274) which reaches Kaptanganj Jn with an average delay of just 14 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Kaptanganj Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Saharsa Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved) (15530) which reaches Kaptanganj Jn with an average delay of over 7 hrs 56 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Would my PNR 6123900004 get confirmed? My current status is WL-1
[My query is about PNR 6123900004 for train 12487 SEEMANCHAL EXP] Confirm or not
edit Answer
158 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
236 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
284 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
255 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
198 views
  
1 reply
When will the charting be done for Rameswaram bhubaneswar express?
18495 Charting time please.
edit Answer
97 views
  
0 reply
Query- Unable to check the seat availability of train no. 12312 on Trainman and IRCTC
12312 train no seats shown
edit Answer
181 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
118 views
  
0 reply
What is meaning of concession for Public Examing, who can be eligible for this
Concession for Public Examing
edit Answer
91 views
  
0 reply
What is the running status of train 12484?
[ My query is about train 12484 ] don’t runing status show her
edit Answer
151 views
  
1 reply