No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 19 trains that run from Mangalore to Mookambika Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mangalore to Mookambika Road is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mangalore to Mookambika Road is Mangaluru Jn. Mumbai CSMT SF Express (12134) which travels a distance of 128 kms in just 2 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Mangalore to Mookambika Road is KSR Bengaluru Karwar Express (Via Kunigal) (16513) which travels a distance of 139 kms in 4 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Mangalore to Mookambika Road is Mangaluru Jn. Bandra Terminus Special Fare Ganapati Special (09010) which reaches Mookambika Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mangalore to Mookambika Road is Matsyagandha Express (12620) which reaches Mookambika Road with an average delay of over 31 mints.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.