close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Rajapur Road trains

11003
Tutari (Rajyarani) Express
DR ()
Mumbai Dadar Central
07 hr 25 min
RAJP ()
Rajapur Road
2A
₹ 935
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 240
10103
Mandovi Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
07 hr 20 min
RAJP ()
Rajapur Road
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
2S
₹ 145
50105
Sindhudurg Passenger
PNVL ()
Panvel
08 hr 41 min
RAJP ()
Rajapur Road
2S
N/A
01193
Mumbai CSMT Madgaon Anganewadi Fair Unreserved Special (UnReserved)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
10 hr 05 min
RAJP ()
Rajapur Road
No class available for this train
10111
Konkan Kanya Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
07 hr 20 min
RAJP ()
Rajapur Road
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
info

Mumbai to Rajapur Road train time table

Mandovi Express (10103) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Rajapur Road station (RAJP) at taking a total of 7 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 408 kms. Konkan Kanya Express (10111) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Rajapur Road station (RAJP) at taking a total of 7 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 408 kms. Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Rajapur Road station (RAJP) at taking a total of 7 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 399 kms.
info

Mumbai to Rajapur Road train Seat Availability

In Konkan Kanya Express (10111), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL419/WL278 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003), seat availability status is GNWL62/WL46 in Second AC (2A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL570/WL393 in Sleeper (SL) with 1% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rajapur Road train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Rajapur Road is Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1600 in First AC (1A), Rs 935 in Second AC (2A), Rs 240 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 130 in None (GN) and Rs 655 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Mumbai to Rajapur Road Tutari (Rajyarani) Express 11003

Mumbai to Rajapur Road Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003) departs from Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at and arrives Rajapur Road station (RAJP) at . Mumbai to Rajapur Road train fare is Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.935 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train. In Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003), seat availability status is GNWL62/WL46 in Second AC (2A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL570/WL393 in Sleeper (SL) with 1% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rajapur Road Konkan Kanya Express 10111

Mumbai to Rajapur Road Konkan Kanya Express (10111) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Rajapur Road station (RAJP) at . Mumbai to Rajapur Road train fare is Rs.1600 in First AC, Rs.130 in None, Rs.665 in Third AC, Rs.950 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train. In Konkan Kanya Express (10111), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL419/WL278 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Rajapur Road Mandovi Express 10103

Mumbai to Rajapur Road Mandovi Express (10103) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Rajapur Road station (RAJP) at . Mumbai to Rajapur Road train fare is Rs.145 in Second Seater, Rs.1600 in First AC, Rs.950 in Second AC, Rs.245 in Sleeper, Rs.130 in None and Rs.665 in Third AC for this train.
info

Mumbai to Rajapur Road train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Rajapur Road is Mandovi Express (10103) which travels a distance of 408 kms in just 7 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Rajapur Road is Mumbai CSMT Madgaon Anganewadi Fair Unreserved Special (UnReserved) (01193) which travels a distance of 408 kms in 10 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Rajapur Road is Tutari (Rajyarani) Express (11003) which reaches Rajapur Road with an average delay of just 1 hrs 7 mints. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Rajapur Road is Sindhudurg Passenger (50105) which reaches Rajapur Road with an average delay of over 1 hrs 33 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Generally from which platform 13005 departs from Howrah?
@TAPAN_KANTI_BHATTACH Train no. 13005 Amritsar Mail usually departs from platform no. 8 from Howrah Junction.
check_circle Solved
370 views
  
2 replies
Why are my bogies changing for 12961 on 9th may train?
Why my bogie is changing for 12961 on 9th may train?
edit Answer
144 views
  
0 reply
Is Bed roll available in 3rd ac in 13142 testa torsa express
Is Bed roll available in 3rd ac in 13142 testa torsa express
edit Answer
227 views
  
0 reply
What is the running status of train number 22858?
[My query is about PNR 2840420366 for train 22858 ANVT SRC SF EXP]
edit Answer
95 views
  
1 reply
On which platform train no. 19309 arrives at ADI?
[ My query is about train 19309 ]
edit Answer
199 views
  
1 reply
Which platform does train number 19577 arrive on Trivandrum Central?
which platform does train number 19577 arrive on trivandrum central
edit Answer
84 views
  
0 reply
Is train running on right time?
[My query is about PNR 2738914965 for train 12824 CHTSGRH S KRNTI]
edit Answer
385 views
  
1 reply
12936 first class is ac or not
12936 first class is ac or non ac
edit Answer
430 views
  
1 reply
I have a time gap of 55 mins to catch next train. Will I be able to take it?
my train 12957 reach at 7.30am in new delhi as per train schedule & my next train from old delhi train number 22429 on 8.25 am. can be catch or not
edit Answer
636 views
  
2 replies
Why do the tatkal ticket cost higher than normal ticket?
[My query is about PNR 2145567357 for train 12926 PASCHIM EXPRESS] Normally ticket of sleeper from Ludhiana jn to kota jn is around 450 but in tatkal it cost me 1210 approx thrice of normal sleeper t…
edit Answer
617 views
  
3 replies
How many days before should I check and book for tatkal ticket from LDH to LKO on train no 15654
How many days before should I check and book for tatkal ticket from LDH to LKO on train no 15654? My want to travel on 14.04.2018.
edit Answer
497 views
  
4 replies