close
swap_horiz
close

Mumbai to Raipur trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Mumbai to Raipur on Mon, May 20
12811
Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
18 hr 10 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 525
22848
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur)
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
19 hr 05 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 525
22865
Mumbai LTT Puri SF Express ( via Jharsuguda )
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
18 hr 10 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 525
12879
Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
18 hr 10 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 525
02013
Mumbai LTT Ranchi SF Summer Special
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
19 hr 40 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12859
Gitanjali Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
17 hr 25 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 530
02041
Mumbai CSMT Shalimar Special Fare SF Special
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
19 hr 50 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12869
Mumbai CSMT Howrah SF Express
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
18 hr 50 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 530
22511
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
18 hr 25 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 525
22885
Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
16 hr 15 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
20821
Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
15 hr 35 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
12101
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
17 hr 45 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 525
12145
Mumbai LTT Puri Superfast Express (via Titlagarh)
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
18 hr 55 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 525
12151
Samarsata SF Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
18 hr 55 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 525
12809
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
19 hr 25 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 530
18029
Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
21 hr 40 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 495
info

Mumbai to Raipur train time table

Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 17 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1118 kms. Samarsata SF Express (12151) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 18 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1118 kms. Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express (12879) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 18 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1118 kms. Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 21 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1119 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 19 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1135 kms.
info

Mumbai to Raipur train Seat Availability

In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101), seat availability status is PQWL42/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL66/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL269/WL196 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Raipur train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Raipur is Rs 3410 in First AC (1A), Rs 275 in None (GN), Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mumbai to Raipur train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Mumbai to Raipur - Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821).

Mumbai to Raipur Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Mumbai to Raipur humsafar fare is Rs.2255 in Third AC for this train.

info

Mumbai to Raipur Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Mumbai to Raipur Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Mumbai to Raipur train fare is Rs.3450 in First AC, Rs.295 in None, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Raipur Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express 12101

Mumbai to Raipur Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Mumbai to Raipur train fare is Rs.3410 in First AC, Rs.290 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101), seat availability status is PQWL42/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL66/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Raipur Samarsata SF Express 12151

Mumbai to Raipur Samarsata SF Express (12151) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Mumbai to Raipur train fare is Rs.3410 in First AC, Rs.290 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Raipur Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express 18029

Mumbai to Raipur Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Mumbai to Raipur train fare is Rs.275 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1950 in Second AC and Rs.495 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL269/WL196 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mumbai to Raipur Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express 12879

Mumbai to Raipur Mumbai LTT Bhubaneswar SF Express (12879) departs from Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Mumbai to Raipur train fare is Rs.290 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mumbai to Raipur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Raipur is Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) which travels a distance of 1083 kms in just 15 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Raipur is Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) which travels a distance of 1119 kms in 21 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Raipur is Mumbai LTT Ranchi SF Summer Special (02013) which reaches Raipur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Raipur is Gitanjali Express (12859) which reaches Raipur Jn with an average delay of over 49 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
info

About Raipur

Raipur is a beautiful city situated in Chhattisgarh in Central India. Also, because it is the capital city of this state, Raipur is very significant and prominent, especially for its steel markets. Raipur is home to one of the biggest and largest steel markets in India and also one of the biggest industrial centers. Apart from these, the city also boasts off aluminum, power and also coal industries. Raipur is located near the centre of a large plain, sometimes referred as the rice bowl of India, where hundreds of varieties of rice are grown. Raipur Junction is the main railway station serving the city of Raipur.It is only few of the railway stations in India which has been given the grade 'A-1' by the Indian Railways and is one of the highest revenue earning railway stations in India. This station is one of the prominent stations on the Howrah-Nagpur-Mumbai line. It is also the originating point of the Raipur-Vizianagarm branch line route. Swami Vivekananda Airport or Mana Airport is primary airport serving the state of Chhattisgarh.The airport is located, 15 km south of Raipur near Naya Raipur. There are many sightseeing attractions in Raipur that you must definitely visit Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum, Doodhadhari Monastery and Temple, Mahamaya Temple, Budhapara Lake, Vivekanand Sarovar, Hajra Waterfall, Kevalya Dham, Nandavan Garden. Raipur has 1 railway station - Raipur Jn (R).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.