Erode Jn to Bhopal Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Erode Jn to Bhopal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Erode Jn to Bhopal is Rs 435 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4825 in First AC (1A), Rs 2735 in Second AC (2A), Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 450 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3260 in Second AC (2A), Rs 910 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2300 in Third AC (3A).
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.