Train seat availability for all 20 trains that run from Eluru to Cuttack can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Eluru to Cuttack is Rs 935 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2720 in First AC (1A), Rs 1575 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 225 in None (GN) and Rs 1100 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2030 in Second AC (2A), Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1420 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Eluru to Cuttack is MGR Chennai Central Santragachi Antyodaya Express (22842) which travels a distance of 762 kms in just 12 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Eluru to Cuttack is East Coast Express (18646) which travels a distance of 763 kms in 15 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Eluru to Cuttack is Kanniyakumari Howrah SF Express (12666) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Eluru to Cuttack is Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of over 1 hrs 7 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.