Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Durg to Nandura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Nandura is Rs 2230 in First AC (1A), Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1295 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1715 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Durg to Nandura is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which travels a distance of 579 kms in just 8 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Nandura is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which travels a distance of 580 kms in 10 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Nandura is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) which reaches Nandura with an average delay of just 14 mints. The most delayed train from Durg to Nandura is Puri Ajmer Express (18421) which reaches Nandura with an average delay of over 2 hrs 7 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.