Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Durg to Burhar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Burhar is Rs 130 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1380 in First AC (1A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A), Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 575 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Durg to Burhar is Amarkantak COVID 19 Special (02853) which travels a distance of 321 kms in just 5 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Burhar is Sarnath Express (15160) which travels a distance of 321 kms in 6 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Burhar is Amarkantak Express (12853) which reaches Burhar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durg to Burhar is Amarkantak Express (12853) which reaches Burhar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.