No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Brajrajnagar to Bhatapara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Brajrajnagar to Bhatapara is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 120 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Brajrajnagar to Bhatapara is Azad Hind Express (12130) which travels a distance of 239 kms in just 3 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Brajrajnagar to Bhatapara is Jharsuguda Gondia Passenger (UnReserved) (58819) which travels a distance of 239 kms in 6 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Brajrajnagar to Bhatapara is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which reaches Bhatapara with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Brajrajnagar to Bhatapara is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which reaches Bhatapara with an average delay of over 1 hrs 55 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.