close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Malda Town trains

13430
Anand Vihar Terminal Malda Town Weekly Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
30 hr 40 min
MLDT ()
Malda Town
SL
₹ 570
14004
New Delhi Malda Town (New Farakka) Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
29 hr 50 min
MLDT ()
Malda Town
SL
₹ 570
13414
Farakka Express (via Sultanpur)
DLI ()
Old Delhi
33 hr 25 min
MLDT ()
Malda Town
SL
₹ 570
13484
Farakka Express (via Faizabad)
DLI ()
Old Delhi
33 hr 25 min
MLDT ()
Malda Town
SL
₹ 580
14056
Brahmaputra Mail
DLI ()
Old Delhi
25 hr 05 min
MLDT ()
Malda Town
SL
₹ 565
info

Delhi to Malda Town train time table

Anand Vihar Terminal Malda Town Weekly Express (13430) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Malda Town station (MLDT) at taking a total of 30 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1412 kms. Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Malda Town station (MLDT) at taking a total of 33 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1423 kms. Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13484) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Malda Town station (MLDT) at taking a total of 33 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1463 kms. New Delhi Malda Town (New Farakka) Express (14004) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Malda Town station (MLDT) at taking a total of 29 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1425 kms. Brahmaputra Mail (14056) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Malda Town station (MLDT) at taking a total of 25 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1397 kms.
info

Delhi to Malda Town train Seat Availability

In Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13484), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL131/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In New Delhi Malda Town (New Farakka) Express (14004), seat availability status is GNWL12/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL161/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Brahmaputra Mail (14056), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL41/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL173/WL146 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Malda Town train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Malda Town is Rs 320 in None (GN), Rs 1525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1945 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 725 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Malda Town Farakka Express (via Faizabad) 13484

Delhi to Malda Town Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13484) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Malda Town station (MLDT) at . Delhi to Malda Town train fare is Rs.330 in None, Rs.1575 in Third AC, Rs.2305 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train. In Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13484), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL131/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Malda Town Brahmaputra Mail 14056

Delhi to Malda Town Brahmaputra Mail (14056) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Malda Town station (MLDT) at . Delhi to Malda Town train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1525 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train. In Brahmaputra Mail (14056), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL41/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL173/WL146 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Malda Town Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) 13414

Delhi to Malda Town Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Malda Town station (MLDT) at . Delhi to Malda Town train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1540 in Third AC, Rs.2255 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Malda Town New Delhi Malda Town (New Farakka) Express 14004

Delhi to Malda Town New Delhi Malda Town (New Farakka) Express (14004) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Malda Town station (MLDT) at . Delhi to Malda Town train fare is Rs.1540 in Third AC, Rs.2255 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In New Delhi Malda Town (New Farakka) Express (14004), seat availability status is GNWL12/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL161/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Malda Town Anand Vihar Terminal Malda Town Weekly Express 13430

Delhi to Malda Town Anand Vihar Terminal Malda Town Weekly Express (13430) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Malda Town station (MLDT) at . Delhi to Malda Town train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1540 in Third AC, Rs.2255 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Malda Town train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Malda Town is Brahmaputra Mail (14056) which travels a distance of 1397 kms in just 25 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Malda Town is Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) which travels a distance of 1423 kms in 33 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Malda Town is Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) which reaches Malda Town with an average delay of just 35 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Malda Town is Anand Vihar Terminal Malda Town Weekly Express (13430) which reaches Malda Town with an average delay of over 5 hrs 5 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.