Hide Fare
Show Fare

Allahabad to Jaipur trains

Sat, September 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Ziyarat Express
12395


ALD


JP
11:45
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ananya Express
12315


ALD


JP
13:12
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pratap SF Express
12496


ALD


JP
11:35
- - - - - S -
--
PQWL7/WL3
72%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
PQWL11/WL9
72%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
PQWL45/WL34
70%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Guwahati Barmer Express
15632


ALD


JP
11:35
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Ajmer SF Express
12987


ALD


JP
11:50
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL3/WL3
65%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL11/WL5
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL27/WL27
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Howrah Jodhpur SF Express
12307


ALD


JP
12:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL6/WL2
72%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
RLWL7/WL3
58%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
RLWL81/WL72
23%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
Ranchi Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express
18631


ALD


JP
14:00
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Allahabad Jaipur SF Express
12403


ALD


JP
13:25
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 6
100%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL19/WL2
87%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL49/WL20
73%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL213/WL149
34%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Allahabad to Jaipur train time table

Allahabad Jaipur SF Express (12403) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 13 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 783 kms. Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 12 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 689 kms. Pratap SF Express (12496) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 689 kms. Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 689 kms. Ranchi Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (18631) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 14 hrs to cover the distance of 806 kms.

Allahabad to Jaipur train Seat Availability

In Allahabad Jaipur SF Express (12403), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL191/WL146 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL66/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL40/WL36 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Jaipur train Fare

Fare for trains from Allahabad to Jaipur is Rs 2730 in First AC (1A), Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 995 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1425 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1845 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 465 in Sleeper (SL).

Allahabad to Jaipur Allahabad Jaipur SF Express 12403

Allahabad to Jaipur Allahabad Jaipur SF Express (12403) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Allahabad to Jaipur train fare is Rs.2730 in First AC, Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Allahabad Jaipur SF Express (12403), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL191/WL146 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Jaipur Sealdah Ajmer SF Express 12987

Allahabad to Jaipur Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Allahabad to Jaipur train fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1040 in Third AC, Rs.1475 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL40/WL36 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Jaipur Howrah Jodhpur SF Express 12307

Allahabad to Jaipur Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Allahabad to Jaipur train fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1040 in Third AC, Rs.1475 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL66/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Jaipur Ranchi Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express 18631

Allahabad to Jaipur Ranchi Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (18631) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Allahabad to Jaipur train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train.

Allahabad to Jaipur Pratap SF Express 12496

Allahabad to Jaipur Pratap SF Express (12496) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Allahabad to Jaipur train fare is Rs.1040 in Third AC, Rs.1475 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train.

Allahabad to Jaipur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Allahabad to Jaipur is Pratap SF Express (12496) which travels a distance of 689 kms in just 11 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Allahabad to Jaipur is Ranchi Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (18631) which travels a distance of 806 kms in 14 hrs. The most punctual train from Allahabad to Jaipur is Allahabad Jaipur SF Express (12403) which reaches Jaipur with an average delay of just 34 mints. The most delayed train from Allahabad to Jaipur is Ziyarat Express (12395) which reaches Jaipur with an average delay of over 4 hrs 47 mints.

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).

About Jaipur

Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is the 10th most populous city in the country. Jaipur is called the Pink City because of the fact that the major structures and buildings of Jaipur are made from the specific pink color stones that embellishes the whole city with the signature pink color. Jaipur is the true representative of the traditions and culture of Indians. It is cultural lively city that has the combination of the true blend of traditional and modern colors. The Rajasthani music is still traditional and is rich in the flavor of Sufism. These folk music suits the needs and the moods of every person at every time. The people of Jaipur are the courteous hosts that meet and greet their guests with their majestic courtesy. They have been proved to be the best host even since the times of royal kings. They are famous for their true affection and compassion. The women of the Rajasthan and especially from the tribes of the Jaipur wear the traditional vibrant colored Ghagra and Choli that are the long skirts with the short blouses. These Ghagra and Choli represent the rich typical tradition of Rajasthan. There are many attractions in Jaipur for tourists like Birla mandir, Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Digamber Jain temple of Sanghiji and JalMahal. Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. The place homes a small village with a mix of activities like Camel riding, Maze, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Rajasthani dances and a typical Rajasthani dinner. About transport Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the centre. The airport operates for only domestic services. Jaipur has 1 railway station - Jaipur (JP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.