Yesvantpur Jn to Kurnool Town train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Bengaluru to Kurnool Town - Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Ballari) (12649).
Bengaluru to Kurnool Town Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Ballari) (12649) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Kurnool Town station (KRNT) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Bengaluru to Kurnool Town sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2895 in First AC, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.275 in Second Seater, Rs.1720 in Second AC and Rs.465 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .