Yesvantpur Jn to Hospet Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Bengaluru to Hospet Jn - SAMPARK KRANTI (12649).
Bengaluru to Hospet Jn SAMPARK KRANTI (12649) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Hospet Jn station (HPT) at . This train has 8 stoppages. Bengaluru to Hospet Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2310 in First AC, Rs.990 in Third AC, Rs.375 in Sleeper, Rs.1385 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .