Titlagarh to Ernakulam Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Titlagarh to Ernakulum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Titlagarh to Ernakulum is Rs 4650 in First AC (1A), Rs 1875 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2735 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2295 in Third AC (3A), Rs 910 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 450 in Second Seater (2S).
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .