Tenali Jn to Tadepalligudem train Seat Availability & Fare
Double decker express, as the name suggests, are 2 storeyed trains that can accommodate more number of passengers compared to other express or mail trains. These trains ply between important cities which are just a few hundred kilometres apart. These are fully AC coaches and have only seating facilities with Chair Car (CC) class. There is a ladder to climb up the upper deck of coach. These trains do not offer catering facilities. Double-decker Trains are usually painted in vibrant yellow and red color while some other express trains also have double decker non ac coaches. 1 double-decker train runs from Tenali Jn to Tadepalligudem - TPTY VSKP DD EX (22708).
Tenali Jn to Tadepalligudem TPTY VSKP DD EX (22708) departs from Tenali Jn station (TEL) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Tenali Jn to Tadepalligudem double-decker fare is Rs.350 in Chair Car for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.